Friday, July 6, 2012

My Furry Babies

I thought today I would introduce y'all to the furry little loves of my life. The Hubby tells me all the time they aren't human... to which I viciously reply that they are MY Furry Humans. But here they are:
 This is my youngest baby Darth Fluffy. (I did not name her... my brother did) She turns 1 this October. She has taught the hubby and I huge lessons in responsibility.
 This is my precious Adella. We adopted her and her brother as babies in the spring of 2010 while my dad was so sick and she has brought tremendous joy to my life.
And this handsome fella is my baby Sebastian. I love all my animals equally but they don't all have the same bond with me. My Sebastian is my cuddle-bug. he is my comforter. and he is my go-to for furry love.

These are my babies. I hope you find them as beautiful as I do... If not that's OK since they are mine and not yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment