Application
Mostly just follow the directions!Sizing my fingernails was difficult. I think my nail bed is fairly narrow for how long my nails are. Even when they're trimmed all the way down they are pretty long. for a few of my fingers the nail was a touch too wide and I filed them slightly.
When pulling the tabs off to reveal the sticky underside try pulling at an angle! It makes it a little easier!
I had to press SOLIDLY on the sides for about 20-30 seconds before I had solid adherence to my nail. They felt more solid after that.
Care
I tried my best to avoid submerging my hands in water. I used gloves when doing dishes and the like and took great care washing my hair. On that note, washing my hair was terrifying. The nail doesn't adhere 100% to the natural nail and there is some separation that can catch your hair. be extremely cautious to not stretch, rip, or otherwise damage your hair!Removal
Ummmm, the single scariest part (worse than hair washing!) was figuring out how to take them off without damaging my nails! I ended up using a mix of prying off with a cuticle tool and nail polish remover. (To see a similar tool to what I used click here.)Aftercare
Grab some cuticle oil (I use organic coconut oil) and massage into your nail bed, finish with your favorite hand cream and plan your next nail experiment!This product was sent to me by Influenster for the purpose of reviewing. I was not compensated and all thoughts are my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment