#NextStep
First up is the Next Step Shaker Cup and Protein Shakes. I got 3 shakes to try in Vanilla, Swiss Chocolate, and Berry. I HATED the Vanilla flavor. Let me say that again. I HATED THE VANILLA. It tasted like cheap ice cream, and if it isn’t Bluebell Ice Cream why bother? It also gave me a headache for some reason. But the Swiss Chocolate saved it. It is a little thin for a shake but just cut the recommended water amount and you’ll be just fine. The benefit of it being thin is it makes mixing infinitely easier. If you have ever shaken up a protein shake you will know what I’m talking about. I have been known to bust out my blender on lazy days. *read: almost always* Now the shaker cup I got! Oh My! Y’all it’s PURPLE!!! (LINK) Rather than the standard wire ball shaker this one has a 3-dimentional X-ball that doesn’t get those weird powder clumps … the icky ones that make you throw your cup across the room. Am I the only one? Yes? Fine. If I have shaken that cup for 5+ minutes there better not be a single clump in my shake! So overall, don’t bother with the vanilla but buy all the Swiss Chocolate. And snatch up that shaker cup.
#GoProFoot
Go Pro Foot sent me their Pedi Rock and Orthotics. The orthotics were and are generally acceptable cushioning for your shoes. The plusses are that they come with sticky-dots to help them adhere to your shoes and they really do have a pleasing cushion in them. There are many styles so you can pick the one best for your needs. The bad part is I have size 8.5/9 feet and these were juuuuuust short of the ball of my foot where I need the most help. So A for effort and B- for actual support, sadly. If there was a slightly longer size I’d probably put them in rotation with my Dr. Scholls inserts.
The Pedi Rock... Oh My Goodness! I’ve used those callous filers, pumice stones, pedi-eggs, callous remover lotions and all the other products out there to extend or replace pedicures and nothing, NOTHING, has ever been perfect. The Pedi Rock is as close to perfect that I can get I think. It’s large and contoured so it fits in my hand beautifully. You can use it wet or dry. And it REMOVES and SMOOTHS the area you work on in nearly no time. Used in combination with the Aqua Spa Bath Salts and I’m in Heaven on Earth….
#RelaxWithAquaSpa
Since I talked about my first love I should talk about this bad boy! I got the Lavender and Chamomile scent and the ONLY negative I had with the product is the lavender was kinda muddled by the chamomile and I couldn’t actually discern the chamomile scent. So I pulled out some of my Lavender essential oil and added 5 or 6 drops, shook it up and voila! Perfection! The Salts softened my scaly feet and made the removal of skin (NASTY) so much easier…
After my soak and scrubbing I smoothed Dream Cream by Lush all over my feet and slept in socks. I’ve never had such soft feet before, and I have paid a lot in pedicures and softening tools. When my jar is empty I will be purchasing this for myself.
#GetYourGoodGoing
NUTS!!! Need I say more??? Yes? OK! I got the Blueberry Almonds and had to HIDE THEM FROM MY HUSBAND TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU! They were spectacular (and saved my butt at my new job!) and full of good for you protein and fats. The benefit of them being sweet was a major plus. I just wish they had a honey-roasted flavor. Or maybe I don’t… I’m already fat I don’t need to get bigger! I’ll be picking up all the flavors from the grocery store for the Hubs and I very soon.
#PlayOn
Tampons…. The same as last time even. I have to say that this time around I gave them another go and I liked them a bit better. Maybe because they arrived before I actually needed them, or because I was desperate and they had to do. I still believe that nothing scented should ever go in your lady-business but the absorption was nice and I didn’t feel like I had to change it every hour like with some. I would probably buy the non-scented variety. Since I’m personally a pad girl (Some are so thin you can’t feel them) it will probably take me a while to get through the 2 boxes I now have of these.
#MullerQuaker
So confession time…. I’m a Quaker Fan. When I eat oatmeal it’s nearly always from the man in the big hat. As an actual Quaker (The Church Denomination) I’ve always felt a strong bias towards a product originally put out by my peeps. Now whether or not they still are being manufactured by the Quaker group I dunno but still… I love me some oatmeal. So when I got a voucher to try the new Muller Quaker yogurt I jumped on it. I played it safe and got the vanilla and granola variety but liked it so much I went back and bought 4 or 5 more flavors out of my own pocket.
I’m not sure that its better than any other flavor of yogurt out there but I love that I can add the toppings in myself, no more soggy granola! I’ve added this to my regular breakfast rotation and you ought to give it a try too.
I hope you enjoyed my box, I definitely did and am...! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own and I was not paid to review them.
Well that’s all folks! Feel free to come follow me on Pintrest, Instagram, or Twitter!










No comments:
Post a Comment